Seasons change and curate different scenes in nature, concurrently providing great inspiration to the culinary world.
Throughout September and October, the new seasonal menu, ‘Autumn in Italia’ is being introduced at Salvia, the Grand Hyatt Erawan. It draws inspiration from a combination of flavors reminiscent of head chef Roberto Parentela’s childhood memories, featuring favorite ingredients such as artichokes, golden chanterelles, porcini mushrooms, and black truffle.
These seasonal gifts from nature are the key ingredients for curating the new dishes of the season that everyone can easily fall in love with.
• Involtini di pesce spada: Rolled swordfish with raisins, pine nuts, and marinated chanterelles served in white wine sauce.
• Brasato di pecora: Braised Sardinian sheep in red wine sauce, served with root vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
• Tortellini in brodo: Handmade tortellini stuffed with braised beef tongue and seasonal vegetables.
• Gnocchi ripieni: Stuffed potato gnocchi with radicchio and caramelized walnut, served in smoked Pecorino fondue.
• Suppli’ alla Carbonara: Bucatini croquettes with pancetta served in a creamy, rich carbonara-style sauce.
• Carciofo al forno: Braised ricotta and herb-stuffed artichokes with creamy polenta and tomato sauce.
‘Autumn in Italia’ at Salvia, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Available every day for lunch and dinner throughout September and October 2023
Prices start from Baht 320++ per dish for à la carte selections.
• Lunch: 11:30 AM – 02:30 PM
• Dinner: 05:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Email: [email protected]
The post 6 Dishes to Fall in Love this Autumn appeared first on lifestyleandtravel.
Title: 6 Dishes to Fall in Love this Autumn
Sourced From: www.lifestyleandtravel.com/6-dishes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=6-dishes
Published Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:53:21 +0000